Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Not ready to say goodbye

Jason wanted to pack up the tree this past weekend, but I wasn't quite ready to say goodbye yet. I generally try to get the decorations down within the first week of January, but I was awaiting one of my Christmas presents... a new lens for my camera(!), and I wanted to try it out on a few more Christmas photos. I wasn't very happy with Drew's photos at all, and seeing as both boys got photo frame ornaments for Christmas, I wanted a really nice picture to put in Drew's.

Anyway... we had fun with the lights again, but with a better outfit, better background, better hair (sort of... his hair was too short in the previous photos... this time it just didn't want to cooperate), and better camera lens!

 





And I had to get a few with James, of course...

What's going on, Mom?


I used some portrait photo editing tips from my aunt, but I still need to learn to edit photos better. Should have been one of my "13 things"!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Drew is adorable, and James is so sweet. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! I think I need to update the frames I have in my room. They are all of Drew before he was 1 year old. Can you send me some of your favorites so I can get them printed? I also like the one you just put on facebook of Drew playing with flour. :)

    ReplyDelete