Here are some (longer than 1 minute) videos of holiday fun!
The first isn't really anything to do with Christmas, but it was with the rest of the videos, and it's cute. :)
Here Drew is actually singing for me! This NEVER happens! (Seriously. He will sing songs while he's playing, but anytime anyone asks him to sing a song, he won't.)
See? This is his school Christmas performance... he wouldn't even ring the bells! (He is in the front row, far right).
We got a little bell ringing here...
Last year Stacey bought Drew a book called "Twelve Elves". Each night for 12 days before Christmas you read about an elf, then the elf "magically" pops out of the book over night and hides. Each morning you search for the elf using the hints about what he/she likes to find him/her, then you put the elf under the tree. The more elves you have under the tree, the sooner Santa will come! Here he describes his elves a bit (between being silly, of course)
I was impressed how easily he memorized all their names!
Finally, Christmas morning. Stockings! Sort of boring, but I saved you from the even more boring actual gift opening. ;)
I love how he says "as well"! :) "I got a toothbrush as well."
And I tried to get a video of Rico actually being active and playing with his Christmas present. Instead Lucy took over! She is such a cat!
And here's James enjoying a toy from Grandma and Grandpa (from the UK!)
And just a few fun pictures from Christmas morning if you aren't able to see my Facebook albums. :)
| Santa came! |
| My two boys on Christmas morning |
| I have a worried expression because... |
| Thanks Nonny and Poppy |
| Me and my boys |
| ALL my boys with their new Falcons hats |
What handsome little boys! ;)
ReplyDelete