We had the pleasure of watching little Ms. Alyson the other morning while her mommy ran a Hot Chocolate 5K (yes, you get hot chocolate AND chocolate fondue at the finish line!) I was supposed to run this race, however, I forgot to sign up before it was sold out... all for the better, though, since a) James still isn't great with the bottles, b) I can't eat chocolate because of the dairy, and c) who would have watched Alyson!?
Instead of Drew teaching Alyson bad habits, it was the other way around! She loved blowing raspberries and Drew thought it was the greatest thing ever. They were having fun doing it back and forth, which is what we tried to catch on video. I bet no one will be surprised that they stopped doing it once the camera was rolling (though we caught a brief moment at about 1:28), but you can't deny how cute these kiddos are!
P.S. I love how Drew and Alyson look adorable in their Sunday best while I'm still lounging in my PJs. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment