Thursday, September 2, 2010

You KNOW he's a sleeper when

It was too perfect that this happened this afternoon after this morning's post about Drew's sleeping habits...


I had moved the mobile out of the way (it can swing off to either side) but heard it pop back into place.  I looked to find Drew still just sleeping away as the one toy kept bonking his head.  Please don't judge me for getting a video before rescuing him, but it was just too funny! (And it obviously wasn't hurting him.)

2 comments:

  1. And I see he's got his thumb snugly plugged in! I don't know how much longer he's going to fit in that swing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No joke! He loves the swing. I don't know what to do when he outgrows it! At the rate he's growing though he'll have outgrown most of his things before he's even 6 months old, and he'll probably be half my height by the time he's 1!! ;)

    And yes... the thumb... I sort of attempted getting rid of it after Aunt Pat's advice. He'll take the pacifier on and off during the day but most of the time when I go to get him in the morning/after a nap it's in there and I don't know how to prevent that, so it's kind of staying.

    ReplyDelete