Friday, September 3, 2010

Drew's other best friend


Drew will probably end up having more fun with our cat Rico as he grows than our dog Lucy. Why?  Because Lucy is really more like a cat, and Rico more like a dog!

Proof?  Well, first there's the fact that Lucy won't play fetch but will chase a laser pointer.  She's also a scaredy-cat.  Just yesterday she jumped up on the couch (where she's not allowed to be) when my husband hammered a nail down in our bathroom.  Then of course there's this...


Yeah, that's Lucy squeezed into the cat bed.

Rico, on the other hand, will shove his head under your hand so you will pet him. He will eat food (his or ours!) as long as it's sitting out.  And, of course, there's this evidence...


He ate my shoe!  How do I know it was Rico and not Lucy? Because Lucy had been gone that whole week!

So maybe Drew will be able to teach Rico to play fetch and get Lucy to chase some string...

And, just for fun, Rico wants to show you how he can model too! I wish I had put out blocks that said "fat cat"!!

Modeling is tiring!

Really I had been lazy and hadn't put everything away from Drew's 2 month photos and of course Rico thought it looked like the perfect place for him to take a nap.  I guess he is a cat!

2 comments:

  1. Good old Rico always has to be part of the fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my fat cat. It's a hate/hate relationship.

    ReplyDelete