I love that we have both pictures too! I thought it was funny that we ended up in the same formation also. I chose to hold him so it would be sort of like the older photo, but I didn't realize you guys picked the "correct" sides. I wish we had recreated the whole look though and we had all been looking at Drew! That would have been fun!
What a great pair of pictures!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize you had that picture ... interesting how we're sitting in the same formation for both pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love that we have both pictures too! I thought it was funny that we ended up in the same formation also. I chose to hold him so it would be sort of like the older photo, but I didn't realize you guys picked the "correct" sides. I wish we had recreated the whole look though and we had all been looking at Drew! That would have been fun!
ReplyDelete