I love, love, love the Easter shots I took. I also really like this photo of my irises. But this is the one I printed out for my desk at work... I can hardly get anything done because it captures my attention all. day. long.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Day 15: Favorite Photo (and Day 14: Black and White)
Our final assignment for the free online photography class I've been taking is to post our favorite picture. You know for me that's a very hard assignment because I can't even narrow my daily assignment choices down to one or even two photos.
I love, love, love the Easter shots I took. I also really like this photo of my irises. But this is the one I printed out for my desk at work... I can hardly get anything done because it captures my attention all. day. long.
Messy face and all, that's my happy, beautiful baby. Seeing it makes me want to go wake him from his nap right now and get some snuggles... but I won't!
I love, love, love the Easter shots I took. I also really like this photo of my irises. But this is the one I printed out for my desk at work... I can hardly get anything done because it captures my attention all. day. long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yup, the picture of Drew is FABULOUS! It really does look professional. I'm so far behind. I got stuck on "juxtaposition" and haven't caught up yet.
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a beautiful picture! I love how he smiles for you! I agree, this is my favorite that you've shown so far, although the easter ones are just precious (and I've shown them to just about anyone who will look). :)
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely darling! It is Drew through and through.
ReplyDelete