Monday, May 2, 2011

Double digits, part 2

Okay, so would I be a totally horrible Mommy if I fed my son treats in order to try and get better pictures? What about if I hid those treats in strategic spots to try and get him to move/pose in the places I wanted?



Bad Mommy or not, that's what I did. And it helped. Though not all the time...

Give me some more!

I did capture some cute smiles with more normal coloring (though still not the greatest). You'd think with everything I've learned in the online photography class I'm taking I could do a better job with these, but mix mobile baby with precarious positioning and bad lighting and let's just say the final result is not an elegant parfait but more of a soupy, but perhaps tasty, concoction.



What do you have on your head, Mom?

And just to prove how difficult he can make it....

I'm not going anywhere!

I thought I'd try to capture that outstanding ability...



But that's about the best I got.

Happy 10 months, Drew!

P.S. Don't forget to check out the monthiversary photo page! Can you get over how TINY he was!?!?! When I took all those pictures and videos "so I wouldn't forget" I didn't realize I would already be looking back on them wistfully! Geez!

3 comments:

  1. Love that last picture! He knows the stairs are behind the sheet. He's such a busy boy now. There's so much to discover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta teach you the sound that I've learned to make. It really helps keep their attention while you are taking their photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh he's cute!!! Great photos. The third one down reminded me of some baby photos of Laura...not sure if it's the eyes or mouth.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete