Sunday, May 1, 2011

Double digits!

Ten months! Ten months means climbing stairs. Enjoying walking while holding mom or dad's hands. Eating cheese and eggs. And upgrading to a big boy car seat!



It also means it's time for monthiversary photos!

Unfortunately I did not get very good ones. But with an uncooperative husband (yes, I'm complaining again), and an even more uncooperative baby, this was the best I could do.




They're cute, just horrible quality. I had been playing with the "white balance" on the camera and neglected to look at the screen to see how they were turning out (things were a little chaotic with all these grumpy men). I did what I could with editing, but, as my aunt has said, "a bad picture is a bad picture". I thought about doing a "round 2" as I often do, then I thought I'd rather take a nap on a bed of scorpions. No, really, we had that much fun.

But seriously, now that I see these again (especially compared to the cell phone camera shot above!), I might just have to do a re-do. Anyone want to come help me keep Drew from destroying the set, flinging himself down the stairs, or climbing away??

1 comment:

  1. You might be able to just edit them with photoshop since it is mostly color balance. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete