Monday, April 26, 2010

My baby shower!

I have to start by saying a huge thank you!  Actually a number of thank yous... first to Stacey and my sister for putting together an awesome shower!  I can tell you guys put a lot of hard work into it and I had a blast!  Second to my mom and husband for helping me obsessively clean the house before the party!  And third, to everyone who came!  I had such a good time and am so thankful for all the wonderful gifts.  Floodling will be blessed to have so many caring and amazing people in his life!

Here are some shots from the shower.... there may be more to come once I can grab the ones from Stacey's camera!

Me before the shower (with wet hair :P)

Hilarious! Trying to race to drink the bottle first- through slow flow nipples!

Just how big am I? Apparently smaller than everyone thought! My sister got closest though (followed closely by my mom and Stacey)

A little too much sugar?? Haley and Sabrina- cute!

My lovely sister!

She got to feel Floodling squirming!

My other lovely shower host! :)

Trying out some of the gifts- the Moby wrap! (With my favorite childhood doll, Carol)

Jason and Stacey assembling my swing/glider from Jason's mom! (While I watch and eat :P)

Checking out the features

Stacey assembling the high chair

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your shower! But I have to be honest, Stacey deserves ALL the credit for making it an awesome shower. I was just the assistant helping out (with things like stuffing a million balloons into my car that already had the gigantic "birthing ball" in it). You should have seen it, it was pretty hysterical. I'm so glad I was there for your shower though, and I can't wait to see you again in a few months!
    Love,
    Bad Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I wish I could have seen it, Laura. It would have been worth a picture! No wonder you looked so ticked when you came in the house with them. Love, 'Grandma' Simpson

    ReplyDelete