Friday, December 3, 2010

A boy and his cat

Okay, still no "upload photo" button so I think I'm going to have to start looking into this.

At the very least I do have a video for you since I CAN copy/paste YouTube links in here. (I put music over the soundtrack because Jason and I were having stupid conversation in the background... the music isn't a whole lot better though, sorry!)



Drew is really starting to notice the animals. He generally pets them so gently, though every once in a while he'll grab a fistful of fur and yank it towards his mouth. Neither Rico nor Lucy particularly like this, though they do keep coming back for more. (Jibs, apparently being the only smart one, has yet to come near enough to allow Drew to touch him...). I actually have a hard time feeding Drew these days if any of the animals are around- he'll immediately turn his head to watch them then start reaching out to try and pet them. I think he'll grow up to love animals as much as his Mommy and Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Aww,that's so cute. I think he really likes soft things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like when he tries to put Rico's ear in his mouth.. I have a feeling he's going to end up with a mouth full of fur very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete