Saturday, November 10, 2012

Who's who?

I thought it would be fun to do some comparisons of James with his parents and with his brother!

First, James compared to Mommy and Daddy... (you can click on the pictures to see them larger)


Then Drew (on the left) and James (on the right)

Newborns

Asleep

Awake

Asleep on dad

Bath time is no fun

Check out the cheeks

Kissy lips

What do you think? Who does James look like most? And does he look like his brother? I'll tell you what I think, but I want to hear your opinions first!

I sure got a surprise when my mom showed me an album containing photos of me and my newborn sister. I was a month older than Drew is now, and I swear I thought I was looking at photos of my child! Is it just me, or is whoever says Drew looks like Jason wrong??

Gotta love our attitude


7 comments:

  1. I always thought Drew looked like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS for James I think he looks more like Daddy, but there is still a lot of you in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm surprised at how close they look, Drew and James. I still think James has more cheeks than Drew did. It'll be interesting to see who he grows up to look like. Drew certainly looks like you. I can't believe the resemblance. I see more of Jason in James' baby picture, but I see you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say James has more of his daddy's looks. As brothers, Drew and James have similar looks, but James' face is broader, I think. I also think he might be a bigger boy overall than Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. James and Drew do look a lot alike, but look at the picture of baby Laura and her kissy lips! I think James looks like Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts here: http://floodling.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-opinion.html

      Delete
  6. Adorable babies! I think Drew and James have very similar lower faces...chin, lips, and maybe even noses.I think the eyebrows are different...Drew's like Diane's, and James's like Jason's. Time will tell,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete