Friday, September 17, 2010
Grrrreat!
Drew met his first great-grandparent today! This is my mom's mom: Great-Grandma Paulen! She flew all the way from Canada just to visit! My mom, Grandma Simpson, will join all of us at the end of next week; four generations in one house! I've got to say that I'm going to have a hard time remembering what to call everyone!
I must also add that Drew gave Great-Grandma lots of smiles today! Usually when he meets new people he studies them closely but doesn't smile a lot. He smiled almost right away for her! Maybe she reminded him of his Grandma Simpson so he felt comfortable, but I also suspect she's just lovable like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Grrreat picture!
ReplyDeleteAww! I'm so glad they finally got to meet each other! And it doesn't surprise me that he smiled for her, she is very lovable. :) Lucky Drew!
ReplyDelete