Saturday, October 9, 2010
CatDog
Does anyone remember this crazy cartoon that used to air on Nickelodeon? My sister and I used to watch it all the time!
Well, my dog seems to be going through an "identity crisis" or something right now. I've told you before how she acts more like a cat than a dog. Well, in these videos you'll see her attempting to actually be dog-like...
What I love is that, even though Lucy is actually playing with a ball, she's not playing fetch (even though she does actually manage to toss the ball back to Jason once)... she's "pouncing" on the ball more than anything.
Sigh... I have such a fun house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my, that is adorable. Have you looked into doggy IQ tests? There are several online. And for fun you should definitely read Hyperbole and a Half's story about her dog: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/07/dog.html
ReplyDeleteThat is one of my favorite Hyperbole and a Half posts!!! Jason actually nearly cried laughing so hard at it. I had actually done the same doggy IQ test before I read it, which made it even funnier. Lucy turned out to be something along the lines of "not stupid but not Harvard material either." Maybe I should have looked for a cat IQ test! That might have been more accurate...
ReplyDelete