Yay hoodies! They make him look even more cuddly! I want a hug...
Can't wait to see him on Friday! Laura is right - he makes you want to just reach out and hug him! He has an incredible smile.
Loooooove his smile in that bottom photo. I'm really bummed that we'll be missing you this weekend. I would so love to blow raspberries on his little cheeks.
Yep, as if he wasn't already cuddly enough ... :)
Okay, I need a Drew fix...! :)
Yay hoodies! They make him look even more cuddly! I want a hug...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see him on Friday! Laura is right - he makes you want to just reach out and hug him! He has an incredible smile.
ReplyDeleteLoooooove his smile in that bottom photo.
ReplyDeleteI'm really bummed that we'll be missing you this weekend. I would so love to blow raspberries on his little cheeks.
Yep, as if he wasn't already cuddly enough ... :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I need a Drew fix...! :)
ReplyDelete