Monday, October 25, 2010
Put a lid on it
I can't believe I let my husband put this nasty hat on my son's head! But it's his favorite hat. And even after I've scrubbed it by hand and then thrown it through the wash (twice) it still looks more or less like this. Of course I'm not technically allowed to wash it, because that washes all the "luck" out of it, but every once in a while it's simply unavoidable. I'm sure Drew will have a favorite grubby old baseball cap one day. And I'm sure I will bug him about it as much as I bug Jason about his (and I will probably also secretly wash it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha! We've got a grubby "Sibbald Point" hat in our household. Washing doesn't do a thing to improve it.
ReplyDeleteI like how he's 'peeking' out from under the hat!
ReplyDelete