Four Monthiversary photos? Nope, not yet! Haha, what a mean trick, eh? I'm still choosing which ones I like best, then I have to edit the two I pick into a nice single photo for the Monthiversary page. Here's a little teaser though...
I love everything about this photo- blocks scattered everywhere, the dog toppled over and butt up in the air at the back, Drew sunk back, sucking on the blanket with his fingers through the holes.... As horrible as it is, it illustrates how much harder (but fun!) it's getting already to do these shoots (and also finally gave me the brilliant idea to tape the blocks together, duh... what have I been thinking all along!?). I did get some pretty cute photos though!
If you're lucky you may just be able to come back tonight for your "treat"! (And probably an ever better treat tomorrow when you get photos of Drew in his Halloween costume!!!)
Thanks for the behind-the-scenes snap. Can't wait for the Halloween costume. Bet he'll be adorable!
ReplyDelete