Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all!!


I figured this picture was perfect for the first day of October. My mom loves to call Drew "pumpkin head." Well, he has an actual pumpkin head here... And a pumpkin butt!



The weather here is finally starting to cool down! I've had Drew in pants on and off the last few days.


Look how he's trying to sit up!

It's funny how pants make him look so grown up! Although I don't think it's just the pants... It seems I went to sleep on the night of the 28th only to wake up on the 29th with a baby instead of an infant. People say they can tell a real difference when their babies turn 3 months old but I guess I didn't really believe it. He was already quite active and aware. But it's like he hit 3 months and suddenly he wants to touch and grab everything (and put it in his mouth... he can't be teething already, can he?). He wants to play. He wants to sit and not lie down. He wants to see what's going on. He can really show emotion and let me know what he does and doesn't like. He likes toys, he likes dancing, he likes "standing", he doesn't like being bored, he doesn't like loud or unusual noises, he doesn't like not being able to reach something he's interested in! And I swear it all happened over night!

Just check out how active he is these days:





And two more pics just because they were too adorable and he's in the same outfit as above (which is one of the first pieces of clothing Jason and I bought when we found out we were having a boy). Notice how Stacey has to hold onto him so he doesn't launch himself off the couch!


Still mad that I cut off part of his face!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...3 months?? It seems like yesterday I saw you at the "Meet the Doula's Tea" and now here I am in the same place you were with a matter of weeks to go and you with a bouncing baby boy! Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you have to worry about teething although it has happened this early is some children. BUT drooling and mouthing is VERY normal for 3 - 6 months....without teething.

    He is so beautiful. I hope that I get a chance to meet him while I'm visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. His smile could just melt your heart!

    ReplyDelete