 |
This is what he did the instant I put him down for the first photo... started grabbing the blocks. Oh how things change in just one month! He actually managed to grab two blocks in one hand, by the way! The u and the r!) |
 |
| Wish I hadn't cut off the m or this would be my first pick for the belly shot |
 |
| Action shot! |
 |
| Who me? I'm cute?? |
 |
| Of course I am! |
 |
| Oh, hi Puppy! |
The last two photos made the "final cut" for the official four month photo. I love how much he's sitting up in the first one, and love that it shows how he's really noticing and grabbing things now. The belly one just shows off such a perfect sneaky little smile. Put together I think they're a really good picture of Drew at four months. The only thing that would make it any more Drew is if something were in his mouth! (Oh wait, that hand is pretty close!)
Don't forget to check out the "
Monthiversary"
page over there -----> to see those last two photos in the line up with the others from month one onwards!
His lips on the "Who me?" one are so cute! Looks like a little angel.
ReplyDeleteYay! I've been waiting for new monthiversary pictures, he's such a cutie! I love that last one, he's so sneaky looking! :)
ReplyDeleteThey're all such great pictures! And it's really neat to see the changes over the months. Happy four monthiversary!
ReplyDeleteBtw, he looks like the Gerber baby in the picture where he's laying back with his arms spread and his mouth open in a happy smile.
ReplyDeleteStacey totally said he looked like the Gerber baby in one of the photos too! Funny!
ReplyDelete