Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pardon the dust

I decided I wanted to "remodel" the blog a bit. Just because I felt like it.

I then began thinking.... the last time I changed my background was right after I found out we were having a baby boy. I initially had a brown/pink/blue background that I changed to green/blue in honor of our coming little dude.

It just so happens that day was apparently exactly a year ago! I decided to search for that blog post, and found it, posted Thursday, January 14th, 2010.

P.S. I'm also in search of a new title for the blog. I changed it to "Andrew has Arrived" right after Drew was born since "Awaiting Floodling" no longer worked, but I had intended that to be temporary until I thought of something better.... 6 months later I have yet to do that! Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment