Tooth #2 arrived yesterday. Or so I believe... it arrived in much the same fashion as #1, with little pomp and circumstance. Jason was so sweet yesterday and brought Drew down to have lunch with me. He mentioned that Drew had been a little fussy all morning, so I took a peek-see and sure enough there was a little tooth that appeared to have just broken through. Perhaps it actually arrived earlier? Drew is pretty sneaky when it comes to teeth....
With all these pearly-whites arriving, I figured it was time to start up some good habits. Grandma Simpson has always made sure we get a toothbrush in our Christmas stocking every year, and Drew was not left out!
He looks like a pro already! Though I guess I'll know he's a "pro" when I have to chase him down every evening to get this done...
No comments:
Post a Comment