Tuesday, March 9, 2010

100 days!



Woo!  Just had to celebrate that I'm 100 days from my due date!  Who knows when Floodling will actually arrive of course... I'm curious if he'll run late like his mom, or be early like his dad??  I read that at a birthing class this couple was told by the instructor that the arrival times of the couples often indicated the arrival times of their babies... those who came early had their babies early and those late arrivals had similar late arrivals.  Of course, between the two of us we tend to arrive right on time, but if it were up to me we'd always be late, and if it were up to Jason we'd always be early.  For fun, check out the poll in the side bar.  Do you think Floodling will be early or late?

1 comment:

  1. I hope he arrives right on time so that we can perfectly arrange my visit. But I'm guessing he'll be more like his mom and arrive when he wants to. ;) Congrats on only 100 days left! Enjoy them!
    I love you!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete