Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More thanks!

This is a big thank you to our friend Jessica!!  We now have a crib! Thank you Jessica (and Lilly too, of course!)  I'm starting to feel like things are finally coming together!  Maybe we will actually be ready for a baby in three months....  I think I'm also finally ready to do my registry this weekend... it doesn't seem like it should have taken me this long to get it done (register for things I want!? How hard is that??)  But there are just so many big decisions, and by now you have all figured out that me and decisions are like oil and water!

Isn't it nice?  It has a built in changing table and storage too!
(And no, the Paris painting on the wall will not be staying there... doesn't really go with the "golf" theme!)

No comments:

Post a Comment