Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Think he's growing much?

 Excuse the mess that is my hair, btw (though it actually looks better than the last month's I think...)

I'm still surprised at my consistent growth!  I was measuring my belly, but I stopped because it never seemed to change and that annoyed me...I measured it the other day though and it's supposedly only about an inch bigger than it was pretty much at week 12... how does that make any sense with pics like this?  I must be doing (or did) something wrong...

I added "pages" to my blog... you can check them out in the right-hand column.  I added a "belly pics" page so I don't have to keep uploading the monthly photos.  I like to have them side-by-side for comparison's sake, but I hate having to upload each of them.  So you can check out the new page to see my new photo compared to the others.

Still keep an eye out for another post from me, probably tomorrow.... I was working on it today, but got a lovely call from my mom (who I hadn't talked to in forever!) and didn't quite finish.

1 comment: