We just got back from spending a few nights up at our lakehouse. It was the best option so that everyone would have their own bed seeing as we had to convert one of our guest rooms into a nursery! And, of course, who can argue with spending a little time at the lake?
Although you can't spend too much time in Hartwell before it starts to get to ya'!
 |
| Never thought I'd see my boy dressed like this! |
 |
| One too many Bud Lights? |
Can you get any more redneck than camo and John Deere tractors? Of course, there is this side of the lake as well...
 |
| My little preppy boy! |
Either way it's a great place to relax!
I'm still enjoying some family time but hopefully I'll be getting a few more posts up soon. I have lots of new, fun pics to share!
Love his expression in that last pic. It's like, "WTF!"
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of him in his argyle vest. He just looks so handsome!
ReplyDelete