![]() |
| Yes, pants will be included. And thank you Grandma Simpson! |
![]() |
| I don't know why he seems to like having that arm up.... |
He liked them too! He loves soft things, like mom! In fact, I can generally count on his fuzzy blanket to make him stop fussing!
I am off to Athens today for my friend's wedding so you probably will not hear from me until Monday. I hope you don't go through "withdrewal"! (Grandma Simpson is to blame for that one, not me or Grandpa!) I certainly will! Thankfully Drew will be in Stacey's wonderful, caring arms. Thanks Stacey!



Have fun at the wedding. It's really cute how he responds to that soft, soft blankie.
ReplyDeleteOH, I can't wait to snuggle with fleecey baby! I'm more than happy to babysit anytime. He's so cute I could keep him. (Promise I won't!)
ReplyDeleteIt's so true that fleece is so cuddleable. (sp?)
ReplyDeleteI've been amazed at the incredible onesie wardrobe...or "wardrewbe"... he's a regular clothes-horse. You'll probably get use out of the fleece hoodies up in Canada. Can't wait to see him.
Love, Gr. Aunt Pat