Saturday, June 26, 2010

Get out, get out, get out, GET OUT!


No wories, I'm mostly just mimicking Rachel from Friends.  To pass some more time I decided to watch the last few Friends episodes of season 8 where Rachel is pregnant (I am a huge fan of Friends and have every season on DVD).  In the second-to-last episode Rachel ends up going at least 8 days overdue (more I think, but I'm not sure how far).

The opening scene shows the crew sitting on the sofas in Central Perk.  In response to attending Joey's movie premier Rachel says:

Well obviously I won’t be able to come, for those of you who haven’t checked their calendars today is my due date. Well y’know, I just want to take a moment and thank you guys for how great you’ve been during this time. I really couldn’t have done it without you. And I have loved these last nine months! And even though I am so looking forward to the next part, I am really gonna miss being pregnant.

(Sound familiar?)

Next scene: (Sorry, you'll have to click to watch, I couldn't find any videos that would allow me to embed them here.  Hold "Ctrl" while you click the link to open it in a new window)

That's right, still no baby

If you want to enjoy more funny scenes from the episode there is a longer clip here:

I have to pee.  If I don't come out in 5 minutes it's because I've choked on the potpourri stink.

4 comments:

  1. So can we blame Rachel for the white-trash belly-baring trend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Floodling comes sooner than later! he sure is taking his sweet time, but you never know with due dates. Maybe he is right on time...HIS time! hehehe I would give anything to go into labor on my due date (or maybe even a week or two early...can you say Halloween Baby?!" :D )

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Wynn Anne- Haha, maybe it is Rachel's fault! That would have been a perfect picture for that blog post, though!

    @Jennifer- I have a cousin who has a Halloween birthday and he always got to have Halloween themed parties. (Or should I say Hallowe'en seeing as he lives in Canada and you can understand that too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite episodes! Thankfully we know floodling won't end up half human, half pure evil, although, he may end up half human, half sports nut who loves to shop! Which is worse? J/K Jason!

    ReplyDelete