Sorry, just teasing... it's time for my 40 week photo, not that time yet. I figure if I have to endure everyone asking me if the baby has arrived yet, then you can put up with a little mean humor from me. ;)
I have been trying to post daily though, if you haven't noticed, so you all will know that I'm not in labor. If you don't hear from me for more than 48 hours you may have reason to assume something is going on. Otherwise you should see frequent updates here (and on Facebook) meaning that nothing's happening....yet.
So, this is my last monthly photo! I may try and get a photo before I go in to the hospital, if I think of it, but otherwise I KNOW I will not make it to 44 weeks, so this is the last one. You can watch me grow from start to finish too!
And though I haven't been posting these all along, here's a bare belly one (I think the pink tee is a little restricting now!)
I made it to 40 weeks with no stretch marks (except for some weird marks where my belly button was previously pierced...two separate times...). I'm hoping Floodling will make his appearance sometime soon though because I don't know how much more my skin can take!!
I've also seen your hair grow much longer over the past 40 weeks! Looking good!
ReplyDeleteLove, 'Grandma' Simpson
I actually got my hair cut and colored between weeks 16 and 20, but you can't really tell. I definitely don't think my hair normally grows this fast though! I didn't realize how long it had gotten!
ReplyDelete