Monday, June 28, 2010

Let's get this party started

This birthday party, that is! Well... hopefully.

Floodling may be on his way.  I've been having contractions on and off since yesterday. They were pretty irregular, but they're getting more frequent.  I had my regular appointment today and was already 4-5 cm dilated.  The doctor wanted me to go ahead and go to the hospital, but I didn't feel like contractions were close enough yet so we came home to grab a few things and are debating what to do.

Hopefully the next post will have more news!

4 comments:

  1. yeah! good luck, hope all goes as planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!

    If baby's heartbeat is good and strong, and you aren't in too much pain, I say no need to rush to the hospital. How long a drive is it to the hospital?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY! How exciting! I am so happy that you are going into labor on your own! Good luck and give Floodling a great big kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Diane, I'll be thinking about you, Jason and little Floodling!!!

    ReplyDelete