I've been going for lots walks. Jason has been taking me to various malls in our area because it is just too hot to walk outside unless it's very early or very late. I did manage to get an early walk in one morning and was laughing at my shadow...
Side profile
Front profile... I almost don't look pregnant!
And that's my dog Lucy at my side.
My mom, sister and best friend Stacey and I painted pottery at the mall.
Laura's beautiful bamboo saki jug
My mom painted the saki cups
Stacey's beachy mug
And my plate that turned out nothing like I wanted it to :-/
We went to a local baseball game.
My poor swollen feet (and diseased looking toes! :P)
We went to the laser show at Stone Mountain.
What else? I'm thinking World of Coca-Cola today maybe...? Any other suggestions?








Another tip: There is a nerve in your buttocks that stimulates uterine contractions. Seriously. With Emily, my labour had stalled. I stood bent forward leaning on the hospital bed. Steve applied pretty serious pressure to the centre of each cheek. Result: immediate, strong contraction until he released pressure. I think he only did it for about 30 seconds. Things suddenly moved very, very quickly. I don't know what it would do if you're not already in active labour.
ReplyDeleteMay be TMI, but what the heck.
Oh, and it WAS castor oil, not cod liver oil.
ReplyDelete