Is not good news, sorry.... even though I've been sort of quiet the past few days I have not gone into labor! I've been admittedly in a crumby mood thanks to this job stuff. Just not what I want to be doing right now... I did get offered both positions though so I guess it's decision time now (I think.... got a troubling e-mail yesterday so we'll see how that works out).
Here are some week 39 photos, just for fun...
Me and Jason at my friend Cassie's wedding! I made it! (And yes, I should have held my tongue... or maybe I should say fingers... my feet are beginning to get the "marshmallow" effect, thus them being propped up!)
How do you like my built in "lap-top"?
Or the fact that I can hardly see the lap top?
This is what going on an interview at 39 weeks pregnant looks like... no suit, but it's the best I can do!
I look incredibly happy, don't I? I was a little more smiley at the interviews.
And no worries, I will post a 40 week belly pic too! My plan all along was to at least get one on my way to the hospital in case I didn't make it to 40 weeks, but it looks like I'm going to. Oh, and cuz I'm sure you're curious, no, I really don't feel any different or feel like anything is going on these days. This baby may be staying put a lot longer than expected! (I say that since every one seemed to think he was going to be early!). Just hoping he makes it here before my sister leaves!!! (She arrives tomorrow and stays for a week).



I'm putting bets on June 22 - my birthday! Hey, it's only 6 more days... :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, and that's a very professional looking maternity top.
ReplyDeleteI had planned on just wearing the dress from the wedding, but remembered that I had that gray top and it seemed like it would work pretty well.
ReplyDeleteAnd Laura wouldn't be too happy with the 22nd (that would only give her a couple days to "play" with him) but it would at least mean he'd be here before she leaves!