Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pop!

Does it look like I'm going to explode yet? Especially in this position and with this bright pink shirt on I think I look like a big balloon.  Floodling seems to be nice and cozy, doesn't he?


Sorry for the late post if it got anyone excited.  I was being extremely lazy today!

4 comments:

  1. I will admit, you had me wondering when I didn't see a post...
    Looks like punctuality is not one of Floodlings' strongsuits! Guess he takes after his "great" Aunt Pat! :-)
    You're looking great Diane! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it does look like you are about to "pop", that is an adorable picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ "Great" Aunt Pat. I was telling Jennifer J on Facebook that I always run late (because I like to be lazy!) but Jason is stubborn. I guess between the two of us it's not a great combo!

    ReplyDelete