Thursday, August 26, 2010

The most beautiful flower in the garden

Before my mom headed back up to Chicago we decided to check out the Atlanta Botanical Garden.  During our wanderings we ran into an older woman, obviously a grandmother herself, who proclaimed, "Look! I've found the most beautiful flower in the garden!" upon seeing Drew.  Now, I know I'm biased, but I'd have to agree.

On the canopy walk
I wish you could see the purple flowers that matched my mom so beautifully
Drew dipping his feet in the splash fountain
He enjoyed it more than he appears to
I can't wait until he's a little older and we can take him back to play in the dinosaur garden! (Or maybe I can... he's already growing too fast!).  The dinosaur garden had a sand pit with buried bones and fossils.  Maybe we'll actually be able to drag Daddy to the garden with us then, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment