Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You're so vain...

...You probably think this post is about Drew. Don't you?

Actually, that wouldn't make you vain, just perceptive as every post is about Drew.

And yes, I know I'm not really cute or funny...

But there is someone who may be getting a little vain...


I think all the modeling is going to Drew's head!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel (PinkChica518) if you want to see more videos of Drew.  There is a link in the right-hand column.  I am often posting videos that don't always make it here so check it out. (I believe if you "subscribe" to my channel you will get weekly e-mail updates of any new videos I post)

2 comments:

  1. I love how he looks like he's really talking to his reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!! He is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete