Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weeds


Nope, not that kind of weed, this kind of weed:

2 days old

 5 weeks old


Little Andrew is growing like a weed! Just look at how his legs are almost off the end of the swing now!

He was 8 lb, 6 oz when he was born.  At his one month check-up he weighed 10 lb. 4 oz!  That's almost 2 lbs. in a month!

And his height?  Well, I think we may just have a basketball player on our hands!  20 inches at birth, 23.5 at one month! Holy moly!  He's about 93rd percentile for height! (That means he is "taller" than 93% of babies his age).  He was 83rd percentile at his first appointment!  I guess maybe having a little more room being outside of Mommy's tummy allowed him to do some major growing!

My little baby is going to disappear before my eyes!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how much they grow and change in such a short time, isn't it? I'm so glad your mom was able to spend so much time getting to know him, and that you have this summer off as well.

    ReplyDelete