Jason and I sit down to dinner together, at the table, at least 4 nights a week (the only time we don't is when he works till 9 or 10, and even then we often still eat together). It's a habit I'm glad we have as most people these days, especially our age, don't. It's a habit I definitely want to keep as Drew grows too (we all know the benefits of sitting down to a family dinner) so I decided I want to go ahead and start including him in our meals. Instead of just putting him in his swing now at dinner time we've broken out the high chair (even though it will be a while before we actually need it). It leans back enough that he can sit in it at the table with us while we eat.
The only problem is we apparently already need to start teaching him some table manners...
He does this every time. I put him in correctly then he manages to wiggle his feet out of the proper spots and put them on the tray. Hey dude, feet stay off the table!



No comments:
Post a Comment