Sunday, August 22, 2010

O Canada


We got a lovely gift a week or so ago from some lovely ladies in Canada (thank you Sandy and Lorraine!!).  They thought it was important that Drew recognizes his awesome heritage.  I think they're also trying to help him sort out what his future career will be...

Doesn't look like he likes baseball!
Huff puff, gotta take out that linebacker!
Hockey looks good on me, eh?
He looks pretty comfortable with the hockey stick, but I think I'm going to like his teeth (when they come in) and rather that he keep all of them!

Canadian family, if you don't know yet, we are planning to visit you guys in October for Canadian Thanksgiving!  My (American!) passport should be in the mail by now and we're working on booking the trip.  So get ready to meet this little guy (while I get ready to be okay with the fact that I probably will not hold him for that entire weekend!)

3 comments:

  1. Can't WAIT for October. And you are quite right - you may only get to hold Drew while he is nursing. He'll probably end up having a growth spurt, just so he gets more Mommy time!

    (Don't grow too fast, little Drew!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love his eyes in the baseball picture! He looks shocked that you would even consider giving him a baseball bat. Actually he looks kind of scared in all of the pictures, maybe sports aren't his thing. I think I'll start sending out nerdy science items to encourage him to follow in my footsteps. :) I wish I could be there in October too. Maybe we should set up a skype date so I can see the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea, Laura! We'll definitely have to plan for that!

    ReplyDelete