Saturday, August 7, 2010

Who do I look like?

Am I a mama's boy or a chip off my dad's shoulder?  Some people have told me I look just like my dad, while others say there's no way my mom could deny me.  What do you think?  Take a vote!

Here are some comparison pics of when we were all babies!  (Click on the pics to make them bigger).





And here is a pic of Mommy and Daddy now:


What do you think?

Just added: a good close-up of me!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the bath pictures...those are the best =)
    Marshall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, but at first glance, I thought all 3 baby photos looked alike! Quite incredible to see the baby photos, and then the adult photos.
    On closer inspection, I can see the differences...looks like Drew got the best from both!
    Love, Gr. Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is funny.... I look at the baby pics of me and Drew and think he looks just like me, then I look at Drew and Jason and think they look just alike. I guess he is a perfect mix!

    ReplyDelete