I've been meaning to share a bit more about our beach trip here, just haven't gotten around to it. Yes, I've fiddled around with my camera and posted a few pics for a free online photography class I'm taking, but otherwise I've been busy busy busy trying to get my house back to a somewhat normal state before my Spring Break ends. As you may have seen on Facebook, my day yesterday went something like this:
And that doesn't even cover all of it! AND you should see what my kitchen and living room look like right now... let's just say it doesn't look like I spent an entire day cleaning!
So, basically, I'm just going to post some pics of the beach trip while I sit here tied down to a nebulizer and a vest. Oh, you don't know what a "vest" is?
Yeah, that. It's fun. Like the kind of fun you might have while riding a jackhammer.
Many of you have probably seen these photos on Facebook, but I know some of you aren't on FB, so for you, here's a snippet of our beach trip.
 |
| Drew is fascinated by the ocean on our first day |
 |
| First day on the beach. Yes, Drew is more tan than I am |
 |
| Cool dude with shades |
 |
| He's quick to take them off! |
 |
| Also quick to take off everyone else's |
 |
| Drew wearing my balloon hat at Senor Frogs |
 |
| Daddy at the beach! |
 |
| Stacey being Stacey :D |
 |
| First time in a pool. Have I mentioned swim diapers are stupid?? |
 |
| My surfer dude at Margaritaville |
 |
| Our travel companions. Thanks for putting up with us and a baby! |
 |
| Love that I caught this, though I don't even remember doing it! | | |
|
|
We had a great time, though traveling with a baby isn't easy. I ended up getting maybe a total of 3 or 4 hours of beach and pool time. That's it! Drew liked the sand, but he didn't like the ocean (I don't blame him, it was frigid!). It was great to get away for a few days with good friends though. AND I can check #3 off my "
11 in 2011" list!
We had a great time too. It was definitely different vacationing with a baby, but he makes it so worth it! Too cute! I love him in the Margaritaville chair; that picture turned out great!
ReplyDelete