While I was trying to get my "in" photo, Drew tipped over the laundry basket... I snapped this quick shot (without any time to adjust focus or settings) and laughed that it would make a good "out" photo, knowing that was probably our next theme. Not great quality though... I had to adjust the brightness because it was way dark, but then it ended up grainy...
I also thought this was a fun "out" shot...
| 1/100, f/3.8 |
But, to practice with our new tips and tricks I headed out to the backyard with the hubby, the baby, and the pets... It was quite sunny, so I tried our tricks using "open shade". Unfortunately I only managed to snap one or two that I was in any way proud of though. I'm having issues with focusing apparently...
| 1/100, f/4.5 |
Our poor Lucy girl needs to be groomed... bad! Don't worry, though, she has an appointment to get her hair done on Friday! :)
Great picture of Lucy -- you even got the catchlights.
ReplyDelete