Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 9 and 10: Near and Far

Happy Easter to all! I hope everyone had a wonderful day with family and friends and remembered to celebrate God's wonderful gift!

Here are a few shots of our little gift this Easter!!

Near:

ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/2000

ISO 200, f/4.5, 1/2000

And far:


ISO 200, f/5, 1/1600
ISO 200, f/5, 1/1600

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Do you feel like you're already seeing improvement? (I think so - the exposures and focus on Drew are great!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the "far" ones. Look how perfectly in focus his little toes are! Beautiful pictures (and beautiful subject of course). Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!

    Love the dimples on his wee hand (close-up) and the far ones are so sweet. Did you intentionally keep his toes in sight? I'm sure I would have managed to block that with the bucket! Lovely First Easter photos!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all precious! You are really getting handy with that camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Yes Wynn Anne, I really do see improvement! Who knew I could learn so much so fast? Even if I have to go back to my point and shoot, I think I have learned a lot I will be able to apply.
    @ Pat, no I didn't mean to get his toes, but I'm so glad I did! There are a lot of things I mean to do that never happen, and a lot of things I don't mean to happen that do- that's the way it is when trying to capture a baby! Sometimes it works in my favor, sometimes it doesn't. :P

    ReplyDelete