Perhaps Drew needs a sibling sometime soon.... it looks like he has been spending just a little too much time with the pets!
I truly believe he picked up this little game from watching Rico toss things in the air then chase after them.
And this? Well, I would say it was learned from Lucy, our dog, playing "tug-of-war"... but she doesn't play like normal dogs, so I really don't know what this is about.
I guess what else should we expect with 3 animals in the house? At least Drew gets out once a week to Gymboree where he gets to interact with other babies or we may seriously soon have a toddler that eats and drinks from bowls on the floor and uses a litter box instead of a diaper!
*This post is in no way stating that there is a sibling on the way, or even that there are thoughts of producing a sibling any time in the near future!!! This is simply to say that brothers and sisters are probably better play mates, as far as learning human interaction, than pets.*
Good thing you put that caveat at the end, or you would definitely have started some rumours!
ReplyDelete(P.S. The "Linked Within" suggestion today ("Pop!") shows you with your belly about as big as it could possibly be. Hard to remember you being that big.)
Haha, I know! I saw that one the other day and I could hardly believe I was that big! Hard to remember indeed (just as the hospital photos of Drew are hard to believe and remember!)
ReplyDelete